PUBG Mobile new anti-cheat system bans 988,533 accounts in just one week, Know all details.
PUBG Mobile new anti-hack system: The multi-player battle-royale game is widely known for its mobile compatible graphics and dynamic nature. With each and every game, there are some bugs and glitches and some of the players try to use these to take unfair advantage of the game.
In the past several weeks, PUBG Mobile with the help of its new anti-cheat system has banned numerous accounts that were detected to use illegal play. Even though several anti-cheat methods have been applied but hacker every now and then finds ways to bypass the layers of the protection.
The developers on their side have been taking proper precautions to eliminated every possible hacker from the game and the recent reports also suggests the same.
The report revealed that PUBG Mobile has banned over 998,533 accounts in the past week from 15th January to 21st January 2021. These accounts have been banned permanently by the developers.
The major chunk of the ban has been handed after the detection from the new anti-cheat system but player’s reports also played a vital role in accessing the unethical profiles.
This was the twelfth reports of the game while the first report was released on 29th August 2020 where PUBG Mobile banned 1,273,152 accounts.
Break-up of different illegal ways of hackings:
- 28 per-cent accounts were found to use the auto-aim method to take an unfair advantage. The third-party script aims correctly into the head of the enemy.
- 18 per-cent accounts used the X-Ray visions to spot the enemies even through covers and walls.
- 14 per-cent users were seen using the third-party script to take advantage via speedy movement.
- 21 per-cent users used modification scripts to increase bullet damage and win the game.
- 11 per-cent banned accounts were found to use the character model modification scripts.
- While the rest
- 8 per-cent got banned due to unspecified reasons.
Break-up of the percentage of Leagues banned in PUBG Mobile:
- 1 % of Conqueror tier accounts
- 7% of Ace tier accounts
- 10% of Crown tier accounts
- 12% of Diamond tier accounts
- 10% of Platinum tier accounts
- 10% of Gold tier accounts
- 12% of Silver-tier accounts
- 38% of Bronze tier accounts